
Hello Gators! (& anyone else reading) This is my new blog dedicated to the Gainesville music scene and to giving talented, unsigned and undiscovered bands the attention they deserve! As some of you may already know, Gainesville, Florida has given birth to many talented music bands such as Tom Petty & the Heart breakers, Sister Hazel, Less Than Jake, & more recently Against Me (My former next-door neighbors!) just to name a few. But not all G-ville bands have been as blessed enough to hit the celebrity status that these guys --and that is why I'm here. I'm basically just a regular college student who moved to this lovely town to get some knowledge. During my time here I've been lucky enough to have experienced some amazing bands (& some not so amazing bands), but hey the amazing ones are definitely worth talking about. In my future blogs I shall spread my secrets on the scene and tell you about some of the best bands Gainesville has to offer.
In the mean time I'll leave you with a link to one of my personal favorites. If you like John Mayer or Ben Harper, then you'll love Moodhosa.
Check them out & stay tuned for my next blog featuring these talented guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment